- Establish supports and services that suit your individual circumstance.
- Navigate a complex situation.
- Develop a budget and assist you to ensure you are getting the most out of your NDIS dollar.
- Get the right advice to achieve the best possible outcome.
Support Worker Services
Contact us to find out how our committed and passionate Support Workers can provide you with practical support to improve your daily living skills and social and community participation.
Your Kyabra Support Worker can provide you one-to-one support with:
- Looking after yourself – personal care, cooking and meal preparation, maintaining medical appointments.
- Managing your household tasks – light housework, shopping, budgeting and finances.
- Getting out and about – developing relationships and connectedness with friends and family outside your home.
- Enjoying community life – accessing local events and activities.
- Improve your health, wellbeing and relationships.
Check out our Support Worker Services here